Thursday, June 3, 2010

More things I forgot to blog about: My Smart Sister and Mother's Day

My sister graduated from the University of Pittsburgh, College of Business Administration on May 1st. That in itself is something to be proud of. But, as usual, Barrett went above and beyond to graduate with the highest GPA in her major and to win the Most Outstanding Finance Major award! I am very proud sister. She is currently studying at UVA for her Masters in Accounting, and starts work at Earnst and Young in the Philly office in September. I am thrilled she will be so close. Now if we can just get our brother to stop going to crazy far places like Canada.

Here's a picture of the family (minus Tom) standing with Barrett's Finance flag.



A few weeks later was Mother's Day. Remember the post about food a while back? I tried the zucchini boats! They turned out great, although I realized I don't follow recipes, I look at a picture and then recreate it the way I think they made it. It still works everytime.

We had club sandwiches, grilled asparagus and zucchini boats.



And, of course, mimosas!

No comments: