Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Maintenance Men and The Kitchen I Wish I Had.

Yesterday I recieved a note under my door which explained that "Maintenance" would be entering the building to replace the air filters in my air conditioners. I took this opportunity to write out my own little note (on the back of theirs) which listed all the things that need to be fixed, which I have failed to call about. They included an ever-running toilet (I even told them which part needed to be replaced) and a clogged bathroom sink. I put two Peach Snapples out for them (Carl and Tony). Hopefully that will seal the deal.

As I was straigtening up for their arrival, I began thinking how much I don't like my kitchen. Next to the bedroom, I think the kitchen is the most important room for me since I love to cook and bake so much. I want this to be my kitchen:

No comments: