Thursday, June 3, 2010

I love food...

I came across some really great, free rolls last weekend, so on Monday I decided we needed to have cheese steaks. They were delicious. I sauteed some onions and green peppers and we opted out of the cheese this time since we have to put bathing suits on every weekend.
(Amazing how that will help you make healthier eating choices!)


If you know me at all, you know I always need a veggie to go with whatever I'm eating. But I couldn't get excited about the normal choices: spinach, broccoli, green beans... so I had the inspired idea to make a tomato summer salad! Heirloom tomatoes, artichokes, cucumbers and fresh basil dressed with a tiny bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. It was amazing - and I ended up eating it for lunch the following two days.

No comments: