Monday, February 2, 2009

Epsom Salt

So, after a long run or a killer workout I like to take Epsom Salt baths. I realize this is slightly old-lady like. I am telling you, it does a world of difference for sore muscles. I suggest setting the ambiance - a candle or two, a bath pillow, music, and tea or wine (depending on your mood).

The warning label, however, is to not get too comfortable.

Yesterday, for the second time, I fell asleep in the bathtub and woke up only when my head went underwater. Of course this prompted a complete flight of my relaxed energry and evoked panic instead.

THE WEIRD PART? Both times that this happened I was listening to Jeff Buckley. HAVE YOU SENSED THE IRONY YET?

He drowned.

Buckley's Everybody Here Wants You

3 comments:

Timmy said...

i think you are getting alanis morrisette irony confused with real irony.

Kendra said...

Haha, Fair enough!

Timmy said...

remind me to tell you my story about jeff buckley and a barista.