Monday, April 7, 2008

Library Love and Late Fees

I have been frequenting the Wilmington Library quite often lately. It's conveniently located right by the gym, so it's one stop shopping. I thought that it's about time I stop buying books and start borrowing. While most girls seem to spend their money on clothing and jewelry and (while I also love shopping) the place I end up spending way too much money is freakin' Amazon.com. So I made a pact that I am not to buy any more books until I read all of the books I've already purchased.

Enter: My crisp, new library card.

To my delightful surprise you can also rent CDs and DVDs! So I've already managed to rack up $6 in late fees... But I also now have Joni Mitchell's "Shine" and Rilo Kiley's "Under the Blacklight." To be honest, I would have been upset if I spent money on either...

But I love the library.

No comments: